fishing

team50boom
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
kentucky
anybody selling any decent fishing rod and reel combos. im looking for a decent rod and reel for this summer and im wanting to see if i can get something here for cheap before i go buy new. if you have anything you like to sell let me know thanks

what kinda rods are you looking for I have alot of 1pc 7 foot mediem light and mediem heavy rods and i aslo have some nice shamino and okuma reels let me know what kinda fishing your gonna be doing and what your trying to spend

i might be able to get some tuna rods fairly cheap not mine but my buddy got 2 of them big azz mothers. i cant think of name of the top of my head but can be gotten if still available

what kinda rods are you looking for I have alot of 1pc 7 foot mediem light and mediem heavy rods and i aslo have some nice shamino and okuma reels let me know what kinda fishing your gonna be doing and what your trying to spend
medium light would work pretty good. only kinda reels im looking for though are open face. i dont like batecaster and pushbutton reels too much. but not lookin to spend more than 40-50 bucks for rod and reel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

team50boom

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
team50boom
kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies