first wall

Participant count
  • Participant list
Also perhaps a wall....all you've got is a frame brah, we need more progress before we can say anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what kind of fiberglass should i get, i called a couple places like homedepot and they didnt no what i was talking about, what should i ask for? im wanting to glass all around where i sealed it, anyone no how much it is?

what kind of fiberglass should i get, i called a couple places like homedepot and they didnt no what i was talking about, what should i ask for? im wanting to glass all around where i sealed it, anyone no how much it is?
You just want some cheap fiberglass resin, HD/lowes should carry it. If you want to strengthen up the joints get some fiberglass mat from online.

You just want some cheap fiberglass resin, HD/lowes should carry it. If you want to strengthen up the joints get some fiberglass mat from online.

they need to get some better people there or something, i asked if they had fiberglass resin and he said he never heard of it lol,,,,,, do they not have the mat at stores?

i got it sealed really good, im just trying to have it like molded into the car to look nicer
Go to your local fabric/craft store and get some stretchy cloth. Shape it to how you want it and put resin over it to strengthen it. You might be able to find some mat at an automotive place like VIP or even aubuchon, but I've never seen it at lowes/HD.

im propley going to do 4 15s 2 at first then 2 more, what kinda box yall thinkin, bandpass, ported for each 2 subs or what, what would have the best sound, im wanting good lows, my box in my car is tuned to the high 20s and i really like the sound

the opening where the box can be is 40" by 40"

the best place to get resin n chopped matte is a local marine store if you have one..... my next choice if i had to would be ace hardware stores. the stuff lowes/hd sells is the bondo brand resin or elmers.....its ok to use but not the best quality of product for a big/decent size project.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.