first vid of one of the 15

yea ****** right... how the **** am i a *****.. you need to quit runnin your mouth and go on with your **** business.. if you dont like it why the **** do you keep comin back

Lol....

Clean your **** up, and build a box for the two subs and post back here in the form of a build log or something. Not a video "showing off" your equipment.

im more of a man than you will ever be bitch and like a said b4 down4sound is way better than here. all that is here is a bunch of ***holes
Yeah, we sure do like the ******** here, just check out the dome and you will see.

im more of a man than you will ever be bitch and like a said b4 down4sound is way better than here. all that is here is a bunch of ***holes
You aint a little boy, your a girl wearing a dress. Go take the tampon out your vag and then come back.

i have no prob comin to virginia man.. ill show you how much of a man i am.. ill be in eastern ky all weekend bro.. if your as much of a man as you say you are youll meet me

i have no prob comin to virginia man.. ill show you how much of a man i am.. ill be in eastern ky all weekend bro.. if your as much of a man as you say you are youll meet me
E-thug. You ain't got the balls to do shit, so quit acting tough on a car audio forum, little baby. Here in virginia, we shoot motherfuckers like you on sight.

im not worried about you or any other mother fucker. you dnt believe me meet me in middlesboro ky sat.. ill show a real man *****. im not afraid of no man. i may get my ass whipped but ill give you one hell of a fight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

team50boom

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
team50boom
kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date