first vid of one of the 15

Oh God. Pyramid Super Pro's.

I have to say that that was the worst sounding video I have ever watched and listened to lol. Not sayin your system sound bad (although it probably does), but that made my ears bleed haha

I have to say that that was the worst sounding video I have ever watched and listened to lol. Not sayin your system sound bad (although it probably does), but that made my ears bleed haha
Sorry, but I agree

sorry, that was just horrible!

if you notice camera isnt the greatest quality for videos.. in the video it looks like the sub is barely moving but it is actually moving pretty good. it is also alot louder in person than on the video

either way, nothing is rattling, flexing, and u cant see the subs excursion. not really much to watch, all u can do is hurt ur ears with the video

again.. camera is **** quality. things do flex and rattle.. if you look at the sub in the video it looks like it is barely moving and its not. the camera just cant pick it up

from my view the subs looks to be moving pretty good but **** your speakers sound horrid the highs are very harsh on the camera and probably worse in person.

from my view the subs looks to be moving pretty good but **** your speakers sound horrid the highs are very harsh on the camera and probably worse in person.
you could actually hear it if you want. it sounds nothing like it does on cam i swear

Thats pretty ghetto. Stop telling yourself your **** is good. Because it's not. It's cool if thats all you can do but don't try and boast about it. BTW nothing was flexing moving shaking or anything, poor quality or not, nothing moved besides the sub.

Again, I don't put down people for not being able to afford something great, but don't try and brag about it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

team50boom

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
team50boom
kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date