First the failed giveaway now this...

Sorry guys but whitedragon is right, this is common practice. Many businesses do in fact buy multiple domains to prevent competition ******* off their branding. Whether or not its practical and worth it may be debatable but it is a common practice to buy all similar domains. Domains are cheap, SEO, branding, and customer acquisition are not.

GP tyler came to houston few days trying to show there alternators which are actually recased of competitor alts they buy used.

They have contacted js alts multiple times due to how js alts owner has tried to become a friendly competitor with singer.

Ever wondered why there alts are so expensive?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

from captain jolly

First off I want to stress that we had a long phone call with Damien Shipper today because we are tired of dealing with random daily drama and just want to have peace in the community.

There's no rumors to explain, in defense of getting screenshots everyday of our company getting slandered by the same group of people, yes I bought a domain to throw a jab back next time they got out of hand. Childish yes, but after getting bashed for 2 years solid by the same people over and over again sitting back and just taking it (which I also understand may have been egged on by other dealers), doing nothing in response you get creative. In this situation the wrong person found out about the URL and shared it in an unnecessary post last night.

This person has since stepped down from the dealer roster, not only because of the problems the post caused, but due to some prior events also that are unacceptable.

Our goal is to end this rivalry, hostility, and hate toward one and other and work together. To help contribute and bring much needed peace back into this community.

We are waiting on the other party to respond in hopes to end the drama, and get back on track doing what we love. Car Audio.

This is the same **** Patrick of CACO pulled, then everyone thought RD was the bestest shizz evar. I hope all remember how that went.

Also this is being dealt with. I've talked with both Mike and Tyler (owners of GP).

Still, deceptive domains are not my responsibility to prevent. Cybersquatting is illegal, and so is making a deceptive domain especially when it is used to sell a competing product. We are not currently planning on taking legal action, but it remains an option if necessary.

Cat5 cable, wow you're creative.
im a special snowflake.

Also this is being dealt with. I've talked with both Mike and Tyler (owners of GP).
Still, deceptive domains are not my responsibility to prevent. Cybersquatting is illegal, and so is making a deceptive domain especially when it is used to sell a competing product. We are not currently planning on taking legal action, but it remains an option if necessary.
ya? you gonna sue them for the $12 in lost revenue from this? they hurting your yearly income of $375?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jeffdachef

5,000+ posts
Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Jeffdachef
South Coast Metro, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies