First the failed giveaway now this...

Looks like someone finally got my nuts out of their mouth and moved on to Damien //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

im a special snowflake.
ya? you gonna sue them for the $12 in lost revenue from this? they hurting your yearly income of $375?
Yup, I bought a low mile Tahoe and all the audio equipment inside including 2 DDZ's with my $375 per year income. Only took 50 years to save up.

Wish there was more respect for the small guys that are just trying to make a name in the industry the old fashion way. Any big company with loads of capital can start a random side business and hope. Takes passion and **** tons of effort and ambition to start small and make something for yourself

Wish there was more respect for the small guys that are just trying to make a name in the industry the old fashion way. Any big company with loads of capital can start a random side business and hope. Takes passion and **** tons of effort and ambition to start small and make something for yourself
Seems that consumers only care about saving 50 cents most of the time. Large volume and low quality always wins with the majority.

sorry, didnt realize you were doing well enough to purchase a 12 year old chevy. forgive me.
intelligence isn't something everyone can understand, my 15 year old chevy is still running better, more useful, and worth more than the majority of things on the road.

sorry, didnt realize you were doing well enough to purchase a 12 year old chevy. forgive me.
You are a jackass on this forum. That trust fund of yours running low causing you to be in a ****** mood?

Oh btw, my 1997 tahoe with 250K miles runs great. Go ahead, crack a joke at that.

Not trying to brag, just showing how well I'm doing considering my "$300 yearly income."
I'll hit you up when I'm ready for new rca's add a little more to your 300$ income

Also I like how knockoff car audio... I mean gp car audio has deleted the majority of the posts... Cause they don't want the truth out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote name='els1989']Also I like how knockoff car audio... I mean gp car audio has deleted the majority of the posts... Cause they don't want the truth out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

just realized they even tried deleting the messages in here, including what @whitedragon551 said lol it's fruitless though @GPcarAudio\.com - did you not see the part where he said he's going to continue to undo your deletions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jeffdachef

5,000+ posts
Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Jeffdachef
South Coast Metro, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied