First shot at using Sketchup

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was gunna do that as well... and still may but after a couple years of 3 hour classes I just got wore out with it...
I feel you, I hate school now. I just finished up some summer school HW right now. It just gets too redundant... Same ****, diff day, boring blah blah blah.

Why does it look like your port is so far away from the left side? Is that side double baffled or something?
Go point, guess I didnt measure the distance from the left side. Lol. I was just trying to get the idea down, I am actually having someone else build it, and have all the #s ready to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
I hold firm on the deposit in all situations 😎
Brilliant ! - Thanks Doxquzme ...... that's exactly what I needed to know. Cheers !

About this thread

The_Grimy_One

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
The_Grimy_One
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date