first ever 30 18"S IN A BUS

some delay would do you wonders to "steer" the output where you need it. if i were you, i'd employ some DSP to equal each row's arrival time at the front. at that length, cancellation will play a role.

i would have also angled each wall back to a point in the rear to create a horn shape. that bish would be audible for miles and miles and miles

yes it will be time aliged. and I don't have money to burn, I currently rent my house and I am in contract with my own how on top of working on this by my self and wen my one friend has time but I do all my own work so I don't have to pay ppl, also I sold all my old equipment but about 10 grand worth of other things to get were im at now, majority of ppl would say this is sick, and say its crazy and it will I don't know who wouldent like a build like this

some delay would do you wonders to "steer" the output where you need it. if i were you, i'd employ some DSP to equal each row's arrival time at the front. at that length, cancellation will play a role.
i would have also angled each wall back to a point in the rear to create a horn shape. that bish would be audible for miles and miles and miles
You need to do something like this. It would be sick!

these will be pics from the start now that u guys see whats going on, this was not a solid bus I spent 5 months just making the foundation righht

Sure you do. Who else can get a bus and shove 30 18's in it. Don't know about you but I can't afford 1/4 of that....and most people can only run a 1/4 that.

Sure you do. Who else can get a bus and shove 30 18's in it. Don't know about you but I can't afford 1/4 of that....and most people can only run a 1/4 that.
That's Tru. Only thing is wish I had good money and dident have to sell so much but I save a lot buy doing all the fab work my self

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.