first ever 30 18"S IN A BUS

You need to pull up to a bus stop, open the door, and crank it right when some little old lady is about to get on. I bet you could blow her at least a 1/4 mile down the road.
Not really. Think its about as loud as my civic with a single 18 right now.

Not really. Think its about as loud as my civic with a single 18 right now.
Not really!?! Well ****! I don't know what to believe in anymore. Is the sky really blue? Are we in the matrix? What if the person who first wrote the bible was dyslexic and we should be praying to Dog? I know that he is not going to blow old ladies down the road with his bus. It is called humor, get a sence of one.

Not really!?! Well ****! I don't know what to believe in anymore. Is the sky really blue? Are we in the matrix? What if the person who first wrote the bible was dyslexic and we should be praying to Dog? I know that he is not going to blow old ladies down the road with his bus. It is called humor, get a sence of one.
Im saying its not even close to what you probably think it is just because it has 30 18s in it you tard.

Im saying its not even close to what you probably think it is just because it has 30 18s in it you tard.
I'm the tard? I don't assume it will be quiet. Hell he could have mounted a train horn by the door and I would have said the same thing. I was just saying that it would be funny to see an old lady ready to get on the bus and then get blasted by some loud *** noise. I didn't come here to get involved in some juvenile pissing contest. "Mine is louder with just one" "my power cable is thicker than yours" "I have more excursion". I never thought that because the guy has 30 speakers in a bus it will knock senior citizens around. I am sorry if my joke upset you because you drive a shoebox with only one speaker jammed up its ***.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.