First competition

aulovel

So this is my first post here and I know it should probably go In the spl area but it seems kind of dead. I'm going to my first competition tomorrow and I'm going to compete in it. I was wondering what all should I bring? Like tools to fix anything that could break, fuses, battery jumper, chairs or anything else like that. What do you guys bring when your going to a competition?

I bring a toolbox full of shit. Somebody (usually not me) ALWAYS needs something. I could do a whole install from scratch with the shit that I bring.

But you don't *need* all that stuff. It's nice to have though. I'd feel nekkid without at least a phillps head or drill, some electrical and duct tape and some snips though.

Just bring yourself and have some fun. This shit is supposed to be fun. Isn't it?

I bring a toolbox full of shit. Somebody (usually not me) ALWAYS needs something. I could do a whole install from scratch with the shit that I bring.
But you don't *need* all that stuff. It's nice to have though. I'd feel nekkid without at least a phillps head or drill, some electrical and duct tape and some snips though.

Just bring yourself and have some fun. This shit is supposed to be fun. Isn't it?
This. I keep every tool I could need to fix something "on the road" in the back of my seat. Ratchet wrench set under the seat ftw! Ya never know when something could come loose or break and you need to fix it. Keep fuses if you run them as well. Multimeter is a must!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Good luck btw. What does your system consist of?

i wish i brought tools. last comp somehow my window hit my speaker wire ( first time ever) so only my front tweeters were hooked. had no tools to take my door off and reconnect a simple speaker. ended up being to embarrassed to compete lol. real talk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.