Firmware for Kenwood 893s

Participant count
  • Participant list

thunder71173

Hey guys!
I am having an issue getting my latest dnx 893s to connect to my phone. I installed the 893 in my 13 f150. I used a maestro RR and the new mft1 kit from idatalink. Not knowing that I was basically removing sync I assumed the Bluetooth connected that way. Maestro removed the sync system and you use the bluetooth functions on the hu. After I completed the install I updated the firmware to the latest version and now the Bluetooth won't connect? Does anyone have an older version of firmware fithe 893s?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Found the fix just needed to get a usb correctly and reflash fully working
You will have to pull the unit from the dash to view the model # and Serial # either on top/bottom that will have a sticker and usually a wiring...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...
I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...

About this thread

thunder71173

thunder71173
Herrin, Il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
thunder71173