FIRE SALE! 50% Off Everything!!!

Thinking about this CCA wire hmmmm
Me too... I just hate running wire, so when I upgrade in the future I'd wish I did OFC (more than 2-3k power) $67 shipped for 50 feet is a **** good deal. If anything snag a roll and help out a friend that needs wire..

Im doing like 6000 rms i think this CCA will hurt me more than benefit.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Im doing like 6000 rms i think this CCA will hurt me more than benefit.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Could always double it up, 2-3 runs. Yeah I'd just get some thick welding wire from your local hardware/farming eqip store. Or Get some decent OFC. If you have $100 extra sitting around buy two rolls and later down the road sell it to help people out.

could always double it up, 2-3 runs. Yeah i'd just get some thick welding wire from your local hardware/farming eqip store. Or get some decent ofc. If you have $100 extra sitting around buy two rolls and later down the road sell it to help people out.
^^this

i learned, if you find cheap wire, buy it. it's value carries. kind of like buying gold. if the dollar goes down, the metal still holds roughly the same value. and yah, i would probably increase a little, too, when it's a site-wide sell, and it would go in the hole on a product, factoring storage and man-hours. enjoy your 41% off wire.

BY THE WAY, YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE LINK IN YOUR E-MAILS/PM'S TO MEMEBERS..... i didn't know whwere to go to get the deal until i found this thread, which i didn't see on your site....... might be helpful ant....

i learned, if you find cheap wire, buy it. it's value carries. kind of like buying gold. if the dollar goes down, the metal still holds roughly the same value. and yah, i would probably increase a little, too, when it's a site-wide sell, and it would go in the hole on a product, factoring storage and man-hours. enjoy your 41% off wire.
BY THE WAY, YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE LINK IN YOUR E-MAILS/PM'S TO MEMEBERS..... i didn't know whwere to go to get the deal until i found this thread, which i didn't see on your site....... might be helpful ant....
OK. But is it as good as KNU? Or at least pretty close?

lol

dude, there was some sort of java glitch. i just bought a roll of 16ga speaker wire because i couldn't click "no thanks"..... no biggie. got a good deal, and can always use it. still, might want to look into it, lol...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MasterMod

MasterMod
Gilbert, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Dirtrider4eva