Finally got one.

go_go_thrash
10+ year member

squeer
I have wanted one of these since the mid 90's. One of my favorite subs of all time, now to find another!

solobaric.jpg

10's or 12's? (edit, nevermind, i see you said a 15" as i was typing this up)

i only ask because there were a couple pairs of them recently on the Minneapolis craigslist and i am from indiana and will be driving back and forth a couple times over the next month.

i would only ask for a pair of authentic IU candy stripe warm up pants in return for delivery. lol

actually, there were a couple guys selling some of those recently on craigslist up here.

It is a 15, I would like another one. The first system that I remember blowing me away was a pair of these 15's off about 800 watts in a Jetta back in 1998. Kid in high school had them, they made my punch 10's and crossfire 404 seem pathetic.

10's or 12's? (edit, nevermind, i see you said a 15" as i was typing this up)
i only ask because there were a couple pairs of them recently on the Minneapolis craigslist and i am from indiana and will be driving back and forth a couple times over the next month.

i would only ask for a pair of authentic IU candy stripe warm up pants in return for delivery. lol

actually, there were a couple guys selling some of those recently on craigslist up here.
I've got 2 pairs:D when to IU for a year and got the hookup!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

go_go_thrash

10+ year member
squeer
go_go_thrash
Bloomington Indiana/Kent Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date