Fiberglass How To's

great thread!!

were can i buy fleece or whatever i can use to make my shape? i would like to just buy local so i dont got to order

i want to try and my a custom center council any links or any help?

what will i need to do just cover a fully made box. im new to all this. thanks for the help.
youll need enough fiberglass and resin to cover the enclosure enough times to make a difference. use either the mat or the cloth type fiberglass. and the generic resin should be fine. experiment using the resin and applying the fiberglass on a scrap piece of mdf so you can get a feel of how to do it. and then work on your enclosure.

I have over 100 pics of the process here that you might find helpful:TT Audio mk.II

493978_80.jpg
493978_82.jpg
493978_68.jpg

493978_69.jpg
493978_76.jpg
493978_111.jpg
how did he get the top mdf assembly attached to the back wall of the box which was only fiberglass? since he cant put screws into it, how did he hold the top on?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.