Fiberglass center console w/ 12"

In for more pics. Looking nice so far. BTW Isnt it B/S with how much catalyst they supply you with that fiberglass resin . I had to buy 3 extra tubes of it when I was doing my kick pods .
ya lol i went through the 2 little tubes of hardner and im only halfway through the gallon...but its like add 7 drops for every tablespoon of resin...do people actually count? i just dump some resin in a cup, and squirt some hardner in and mix. when it turns to jelly i know its too late.

LOL yea basically did the same thing .. The first tube I did the counting but I was like comon .. So then after I just estimated. I did my kick pods in about 45 degree weather so I used a bit more hardener then neccasary to speed up the drying process

Update

well i finally got back to work and finished the frame, finished all the details, and wrapped it in spandex/cotton fabric. right now im still working on cutting and stitching to get all the wrinkles out. once i get it where i want it ill resin and start the glass work. here are some pics

got it all sewed up and resined today..we're up to $480 on equipment and materials.

new pics!

Coming along real nice man .. How many layers of fiberglass did you end up using ?
the floor is 6 layers. ill be using 7 layers on the rest of it tomorrow when i actually start the glass work. thanks for the comments

That looks fiiiiiiiiiiilthyy. Can't wait till its all glassed.
so much work guy...on another note, cabin party round 2 is in 2 weeks. dont show up for this one and im disowning you.

so much work guy...on another note, cabin party round 2 is in 2 weeks. dont show up for this one and im disowning you.
Dog my bad. I had **** to do. People to see. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I'm down to help ya glass later this week thou.

Dog my bad. I had **** to do. People to see. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
I'm down to help ya glass later this week thou.
ok sounds good. this time the limit is 5 shots. and ya come through like wednesday and we'll build.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.