Fi Q judgement day (SPL #'s inside)

Do work Tommy! ....wish i knew what a box was or how to build it...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Wasn't tommy associated with Mark Potts? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
He was a former teammate of mine.

What does that have to do with anything?

Why are you always shitting on people's threads?

Go fuck off.

Man....i wanna see you with more power and a SPL sub.

Like 8000ish and some SHW or something.

I wonder if ur truck would even gain since you been messing around 40-41hz for soo long and know what ur truck likes with power and setup.

Be fun too see though.

thorshammer has 2 10'' on 14k watts and only did 151...i still cant understand how you get 151 with just 3k watts
Thors setup is music and Tommys setup is for burping. Thors is in the trunk of a 4 door car, Tommys is a huge box in a single cab S10. Totally different applications. Both are very impressive.

Man....i wanna see you with more power and a SPL sub.
Like 8000ish and some SHW or something.

I wonder if ur truck would even gain since you been messing around 40-41hz for soo long and know what ur truck likes with power and setup.

Be fun too see though.
Well, if its any indication, as I keep adding power it does keep getting louder.

I haven't maxed out the trucks potential yet, but perhaps the sub.

With a beefier sub it's possible that the score could keep going up, as scary as that sounds.

thorshammer has 2 10'' on 14k watts and only did 151...i still cant understand how you get 151 with just 3k watts
He also does his number sealed on the dash, mine is outlaw in the kick since thats how I always test.

Plus I compete in MECA which is outlaw at the headrest.

But just for comparison purposes I'll say that the 9512 probably does around a mid 147 sealed on the dash. Maybe a 148 if I get a nice burp with good voltage and a cold sub.

And like gmonk said, two totally different applications.

i see. maybe you should post that info in the 1st post so ppl that don't know your setup won't get too confused.
I don't see why I would have to do that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

My setup is my setup and nobody elses. Just because I do certain scores doesn't mean everyone can.

I did this test for my own knowledge and for others who were interested.

Hi Tommy,

Mechanical...the limits of the Q might have been reached in that particular enclosure. You should build an enclosure with less cone displacement so the Q can show more potential. I'm sure it can handle quite a bit more. DD, AQ & Q are all designed for completely different applications. Drop in boxes are never a fair game. Let us know your results from musical/daily applications.

Tuan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.