Participant count
  • Participant list
a single dual 2ohm woofer wires down to 1ohm and up to 4ohm

a single dual 4 ohm woofer wires down to 2ohm and up to 8ohm

a single dual 1 ohm woofer wires down to .5ohm and up to 2ohm

a single dual 2ohm woofer wires down to 1ohm and up to 4ohm
a single dual 4 ohm woofer wires down to 2ohm and up to 8ohm

a single dual 1 ohm woofer wires down to .5ohm and up to 2ohm
Alright cool that helps me out. Kinda new to the sub game but looking to start out with something decent. You think this will be a good setup?

honestly if you arent sure just read up some more here on this forum and watch some videos of setups

and depending what car you have hopefully you choose something that will be loud enough for you in that application

honestly if you arent sure just read up some more here on this forum and watch some videos of setups and depending what car you have hopefully you choose something that will be loud enough for you in that application
2001 Cadillac Deville DHS. So I have quite a bit of trunk space, but still want some left over. Also the car has a stock sub in it should I keep that hooked up along with the aftermarket one? N ur sig is cracks me up haha

2001 Cadillac Deville DHS. So I have quite a bit of trunk space, but still want some left over. Also the car has a stock sub in it should I keep that hooked up along with the aftermarket one? N ur sig is cracks me up haha
i couldnt give you an educated answer about discconecting the oe sub

but yes u do have alot of trunk space i personally would look around some more everyone and there g-ma has or has had an fi q

and thanks lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.