Fi BL 15" (RIPPED TINSEL LEADS, ASSUME ONLY MOTOR)

JoeK
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ringtown, PA
Item(s) for Sale:

Fi BL 15" no options with one set of broken tinsel leads, other side repaired.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like i said, both sides had tinsel rip and ive only been able to repair one side. Other side i tried 5 times and failed, so i gave up. If you could fix it, then good for you.

Coil has black lines in it but looks pretty good overall.

ASSUME YOU ARE ONLY GETTING A MOTOR. I dont want to hear that it was coming unwound or was clipped to death after you get it. If it works, consider this is a steal, if it doesnt you have been told. I cant see a problem other than the tinsel leads, but it started sounding pretty weird at high notes.

I want to stress that i do not guarantee the coil at all, if it fails i dont want to hear it later on..

Price:

$100+real shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Have original box and wood frames it came in. Shipping reflects shipping price rounded up to the nearest dollar to keep sanity

Item Pictures:

I'll include a few on here and you can go to the link to see the rest..

ENTIRE DIRECTORY LINK: PHPDL - PHP Directory Lister

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

The side i fixed....

IMAG0067.jpg

Coil shot, you can see a little of the black lines...

IMAG0069.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'd love to but now my house is out of power and im on backup power... not enough speed to get shipping prices, ill check it tomorrow and see what i could do
That's alright take your time I'm also in Pa about 5 hrs away I checked your profile so it should be less than what everyone else has posted by far. Hope you get you power back soon and you stay warm. Send me a PM when you get a chance and Ill get back to you ASAP.

I got a box waiting to be built and an Fi waiting for somebody! If you are good at reconing then you got a STEAL here

If you come and get it local, ill throw in a cheap 15" box @ 5 cubes 25hz as well. Just need it gone

Last edited by a moderator:
What possible damage? either way there is always a possibility especially with an even larger package. I'll take the motor only right now if you want to do it. It's not hard to disassemble cut the cone/spiders out then use something like this Impact Screwdriver Set with Case to take the screws out.. and ship it to me Lol.. you could sell the basket for 15-20$ and make more money...
I have cut out the cone and waiting for my neighbor to remove the basket. Still interested? $110 shipped for motor only

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

$110 shipped for MOTOR ONLY.

Removed the soft parts and it turns out the coil is/was in perfect condition. No unwinding, no black marks or signs of bottoming out. It was perfect! I cried a little after i saw it

If local, i will give the motor AND basket for $100 or a good single din HU with front/rear/sub outputs and usb

damnit....wish i saw thie earlier before you cut it. I knew the coil was going to be fine.Those leads typically snap from over excursion, not heat. Pop off the dustcap and solder some new tensile to the coil leads, and reglue or replace the dustcap and bam like new.

o well. just a motor now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.