95% Ripped out!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
So I got approx. 85-90% of my Chits ripped out ATM 😩 😩 😩 :poop::poop:!!
I just got an older Exacution 60x4 in atm, with one set of Hertz 6.5 older Coax, and a set of Polk Audio DB 6.5 Coax with a Kenwood S.Din HU. And Ill have to say, One Fkn DieHard Batt under hood on my Big 3 0ga and 0ga supply,and It Deff Blows AZZ!!! I got stuff to put back in.. But Cold, Been Sick, Raining and cold and just plain worn out sore as hell. I dont know how much longer i can Stand a Stock System in my HD2500 or this I have atm in this truck. Fvvvvvdge cycles made in Korea!! Uggh!! Maybve Ill throw in another AGM and Throw some power and a set of Subs in for a bit in my 98?????????? Chit!!!

mad freak out GIF

Fml I read that first line and thought you meant 90% of your money was ripped out at an ATM 🤯. I seriously have to work on my reading skills 😕. Glad that didn’t happen what I thought 😅

Fml I read that first line and thought you meant 90% of your money was ripped out at an ATM 🤯. I seriously have to work on my reading skills 😕. Glad that didn’t happen what I thought 😅
Well.. wouldnt be much taken out at the moment but someones Lunch Money..LOL 🤣 🤣 :poop:!! Ya, Ive got stuff to put back in temp, until I have time to finish a wall up.??? See what happens by end of next week. 😩😩:poop:!!! BLOWS AZZ!! Uggh!

I dont know how much longer i can Stand a Stock System in my HD2500 or this I have atm in this truck
A large bull and his son were standing on a hill looking down at the cows. The eager younglin tells his father, "Dad! Let's run down there and fvck one of them cows!"
The father lovingly turns and looks at his son. "No, my boy. Let us walk down there and fvck them all."
Patience young grasshopper, slow and steady reaps a bigger reward.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...