Fi Audio

if it says 1000rms a 1200watt amp would be good enough if ur not going into competitions so i would say a hifonics bxi1206d it sends 1200watts rms into 1 ohm and it's $230.

yea, i have the hifonics bx1205d with the L7 i have right now. it's pushin 900 watts to the sub at 2 ohm, but if i get the dual 1 ohm Fi BL then my amp will push 1200 watts at 1 ohm, i just don't know if that will be loud enough though. i'm not going into competitions, i just want it to get really loud and shake my car when i need it to.

yea, i have the hifonics bx1205d with the L7 i have right now. it's pushin 900 watts to the sub at 2 ohm, but if i get the dual 1 ohm Fi BL then my amp will push 1200 watts at 1 ohm, i just don't know if that will be loud enough though. i'm not going into competitions, i just want it to get really loud and shake my car when i need it to.
1 dual 1 sub..wouldnt you have to wire that at 2 ohm? or .5?

what series in the Fi subs would any of you go with to fit what i want, and what amp would you run it with? like i said, i was told with all of the upgrades, the BL would jump up in rms too 1500 - 1800. is that true? if it is, then i want to atleast try it out, but what amp could i use?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.