Fi audio Q series...

Participant count
  • Participant list

FineLinePimpin
10+ year member

Stuck in WV
After thinking Fi had gone out of business..why i dont remember lol...im considering going the single 12in sub route and looked initially at the X series from Fi, but then found the Q series. I plan on going sealed again, I know I know everyone here hates sealed boxes but anyway lol, And the X12 will fit in as small as a .5cu/ft box but the Q ,while more expensive only takes slightly more space. i would probabaly go 1 cu/ft but it lists it as "Sealed box: .8-1.5 High QTScuft". I will admit I do NOT know what high qts means...can someone fill me in? Im sure its simple and all answer will make me sound like a moron but wth lol. I would be looking to go one Q12 dual 1ohm powered by my nine.1 amp at 1ohm...so 1200 watts daily and yes in a sealed box.

lol ok fas focus...i guess i should have asked...since the qts of the sub is .37..would the box size, even if played with in minute differences, effect the sub output? Or does it mean the sub wont play very low in sealed boxes?

The High QTS option removes steel from the sub reducing the motor strength therefore it'll be more optimal for a smaller box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.