**Fi Audio 18" BTL** (Nazi Mod friendly)

rollinonD's
10+ year member

Islip, NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Ok well today I've got my BTL for sale. It's a dual 1 with the triple stack magnet. I've been told it's fully loaded. It has the gold Fi on the dustcap.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically: 9.8/10

Mechanically: 10/10

Price:

Fs/Ft:

$375 obo or **I would prefer smaller sub/amp combos, smaller subs + cash, with the smaller subs taking priority (8's, 10's, 12's)**

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be negotiated

Item Pictures:

2011-01-23_22-20-49_133.jpg
2011-01-23_22-19-29_584.jpg
2011-01-23_22-20-37_947.jpg
2011-01-26_22-40-50_185.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah that would fit? im lookin at it right now. a 15 doesnt need a massive box in fact it would be easy. a hatch doesnt limit any space but depth and this box is only 14 inches deep
Im still on the fence about it though even though it probably would fit, as Id still need an amp for it.

Looking for some woofers that sound good on reasonable power (600-1.5k) as I'm going more for sq with my upcoming build.
i have a mint MTX 9500 12inch louder than the W7 just not the SQ(lows)

i would say for SQ(lows) the W7 would be your best bet.

i have a mint MTX 9500 12inch louder than the W7 just not the SQ(lows)i would say for SQ(lows) the W7 would be your best bet.
I'm actually talking with someone about two l7's. Idk about the kicker line though as it's too generic for my tastes, as well as JL, MTX, etc.

It's pending now for 2 l7's plus cash. Can anyone else spark my interest before I commit?
beware, squares (especially kickers) are not made well for musical purposes and have the highest defect rate out of all the name brand subs. also to get squares to perform at their potential they need an incredibly large box.

beware, squares (especially kickers) are not made well for musical purposes and have the highest defect rate out of all the name brand subs. also to get squares to perform at their potential they need an incredibly large box.
my l7s have worked perfect and are still working perfect. NEVER had any problems with them. Why you hating just cause he's considering my offer over yours? not cool man.

lol actaully he was defending my w7 thanks btw =) but hes right this 12 in the ho box hits the lows better than most larger 15s or 18s ive herd, and its really really clean, i have a memphis mojo quad coil and this thing will beat it for sq any day of the week, plus it was supprised on how loud it got at 3ohms, that box does wonders.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.