SOLD feeler 12w7HO + 1000/1

xSX450
10+ year member

Hey, im just feeling for offers right now, ive got a 12w7v3 in the HO box (black carpet) with the JL 1000/1 ive had this system for close to a week throw me some offers, i want a louder setup...

aim xSX450

i will take 1200, i really dont know what its worth, so ill also take offers, IF THATS EVEN ALLOWED

2500 for all three of those? sounds like a good deal
dumbass

ok lets see, maybe if your intelligent self read the title "FEELER" and actually knew what that meant your post would have some ground. But sense you couldnt read, or maybe just retarded ill spell it out for you

FEELER - SEEING WHAT OFFERS ARE OUT THERE,

2500$ - BOGUS PRICE TO NOT BREAK RULES

i dont need the white print DUMBASS

why not try posting an actual price of what you'd like to get for the system? might have better luck that way, that and not starting out here with posts like the one above.

maybe if your intelligent and can read the rules

# Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.

# No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.

please go end your life

/thread

phonecampicxa6.jpg
you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.