Feed Our Vets Fundraiser

Participant count
  • Participant list

XplicitAudio
Pro Seller

A bunch of us have teamed up with the Feed our Vets program. The Fundraiser is for Homeless Veterans & military families in need.

We are doing a raffle of a complete audio system with first, second and third place prizes.

The fundraiser is now live and active. Please support by posting to your timeline and everyone's else you know including forum pages. Fundriaser is active from Dec 4th through Dec 14th.

Help us make a difference!

http://www.audioelementdesigns.com/fov

do i have to have a facebook to donate/ enter the raffle? is the raffle the same link as the donate and i would have to donate a minimum of 20$?

A bunch of us have seamed up with the Feed our Vets program. The Fundraiser is for Homeless Veterans & military families in need.
We are doing a raffle of a complete audio system with first, second and third place prizes.

The fundraiser is now live and active. Please support by posting to your timeline and everyone's else you know including forum pages. Fundriaser is active from Dec 4th through Dec 14th.

Help us make a difference!

http://www.audioelementdesigns.com/fov
just donated 20.00$. dont make alot and if could would give more. hopefully ya'll can make a difference in one vets life. so many get skrewed over once there not on active duty. my dad gave years of his life to the service and now he's struggling to live financially, works two jobs seven days a week. hits home for me and probly many others in this site alone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

XplicitAudio

Pro Seller
XplicitAudio
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from