FedEx

Athletestar123
10+ year member

So I shipped out an amp the other day, and it went through 3 different fedex locations saying that it was all good. Until the last fedex location which is the city the guy lived in and it said that it was damaged. anybody else have this problem with fedex? I just cant believe it went through them locations and it was perfectly fine until the last stop.

I have friends who work in FedEx freight and I will be soon and they say they really have no clue how packages get to people undamaged. Not to encouraging

I work for FedEx Express and in our hub we don't throw packages when unloading or loading. Apparently other locations, or Ground in general do and I'm assuming that's how peoples **** gets destroyed. You gotta package whatever you ship like it's going in to war.

FedEx guy checking in, it's not just "FedEx" that messed up your package. You run the risk of damage no matter who you choose to ship your package. Like stated earlier, if you are trusting somebody (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS etc..) to carry your precious cargo out of your hands then you need to package it appropriately.

I worked in the hub in my younger days directly with the packages and we were strictly forbidden to drop, throw or mistreat a package or that person would likely be facing termination.

Anyway, good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Athletestar123

10+ year member
Athletestar123
South Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from