Northwest Region feb 15th ultimate on 84th

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
If you don't mind me asking what batts are you going to be running.
I am going to try out SVR. They are supposed to be good for street beat(Extended discharge). Hope they work or else I will have to buy 6 new Kinetiks. I have had great experience with Kinetik.

Im interested in one i have been looking for one can you give me some more info on them please?
Two are almost new. I put them in one week prior to USACi Finals and they have been sitting since then. The other three are less than one year old. All sit idle at 13.2-13.3 volts. I always trickle charge them with Kinetik charger and have 50 farad capacitor to help preserve their wear. Let me know if you want one. I can bring it up to Fort Collins in the next week or so. I was actually at CSU today.

Two are almost new. I put them in one week prior to USACi Finals and they have been sitting since then. The other three are less than one year old. All sit idle at 13.2-13.3 volts. I always trickle charge them with Kinetik charger and have 50 farad capacitor to help preserve their wear. Let me know if you want one. I can bring it up to Fort Collins in the next week or so. I was actually at CSU today.
Ill take one. pm you my number, call me and ill give you my whereabouts im in denver often.

SVR batts are the same as the Deka 9A31's and Odyssey alike batteries.. Right? CarQuest sells them SVR's and they look identical to mine

I hear the ones at carquest are cheaper
the carquest ngt extreme is a rebadged deka...went there and found that NG3478 was $170 at my local carquest while the Deka 9A78DT (both the same exact group 34 batteries with gm side posts) was just $130 at East PENN Deka in denver.

Is this the "Gato Loco"???

worlds-ugliest-cat.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

stevew007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stevew007
west sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date