Favorite sample tracks to test audio

Murphy1979

CarAudio.com Recruit
Do you all have any favorite sample tracks you like to run to test audio.

For example, when I was in high school, if someone claimed to have a decent system, wed see if it could handle the 1992 album Legion by a death metal band with a rude name. Anyone who knows death metal will know the band I just dont want to offend. I dont really even like the album or the band, but that's my standard to this day, it's the best produced album for a good system I can think of as far as heavy music goes IMO.

Surprisedly, drake albums is perfect for testing.
A lot of his songs hits super hard on subs...

Listed to “jaded” and “faithful “ on subs....crazy. Those the two lowest hitting songs i know, of any artist too

Last edited:
Roots is good one. I would lick Chaos AD over that one, but I bet Roots tests the lowest ends well better.

I bet Behemoth Demigod would make a great test for mids

Do you all have any favorite sample tracks you like to run to test audio.

For example, when I was in high school, if someone claimed to have a decent system, wed see if it could handle the 1992 album Legion by a death metal band with a rude name. Anyone who knows death metal will know the band I just dont want to offend. I dont really even like the album or the band, but that's my standard to this day, it's the best produced album for a good system I can think of as far as heavy music goes IMO.
Talking about Deicide? We say way worse **** than that around here bro.

Yeah man, that's them. You never know in a new place how sensitive some people get.

Anyway, after the install, I'm gonna make a vid with about 15 secs of songs in a bunch of different styles and post it on my build thread. Can you get in copywriter trouble or anything like that for doing that? I cant make any promises about recordings on my low end samsung J3V though

Metal: "Dead But Dreaming" Deicide
Punk: "Waiting Room" Fugazi
Hard Rock: "Mountain Song" Jane's Addiction
Light Rock: "Kick in the Eye" Bauhaus
Reggae: "Fire Man" Anthony B
Rap: "Real Mutha F-in Gs" Eazy E
Acoustic: "Parti Del Mi" Trouvre Medieval Minstrels.

After the install I'm gonna ask the installer to help me make a goot preset EQ for each of those songs so I have something to start with.

Last edited:
Yeah man, that's them. You never know in a new place how sensitive some people get.

Anyway, after the install, I'm gonna make a vid with about 15 secs of songs in a bunch of different styles and post it on my build thread. Can you get in copywriter trouble or anything like that for doing that? I cant make any promises about recordings on my low end samsung J3V though

Metal: "Dead But Dreaming" Deicide
Punk: "Waiting Room" Fugazi
Hard Rock: "Mountain Song" Jane's Addiction
Light Rock: "Kick in the Eye" Bauhaus
Reggae: "Fire Man" Anthony B
Rap: "Real Mutha F-in Gs" Eazy E
Acoustic: "Parti Del Mi" Trouvre Medieval Minstrels.

After the install I'm gonna ask the installer to help me make a goot preset EQ for each of those songs so I have something to start with.
Nope. Post whatever the fuck you want

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.