fatmat fire retardant

Participant count
  • Participant list

tractng
10+ year member

Guys,

Is fatmat fire retardant or at least can handle the heat around amplifier. I am planning to use fatmat in a tight location and my two amps are there.

Any concern?

Btw, does fatmat stick well upside down. Do I need to use liquid nail to hold it? I know it has its own adhesive.

Tony

youll be just fine with the amps heat, if your amps are hot enough to burn the mat then somthing is probably wrong. not sure about fatmat peak temp tho, but the only palce u have to worry about that is firewall and underhood.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.