Geforce 6600 Gt

P4 3.02 ghz with HT

80 gig HD

Win Xp

Cdrw/dvdrw

gigabit eithernet

400 watt PS

soltek mother board.

also have a 15 inch View sonic Flatscreen monitor. mouse keyboard. Speakers.

cool looking case with neon lights and fan. Looking to buy a new laptop. will play anygame without slow downs.

I was gona say if his does there is something wrong. I have an overclocked AMD 64 4000+ with 1GB of ram and dual 7800GTXs with a raptor and 300gb harddriver and I still can't max out settings on games because of the 1GB of ram. Once I get another gig I'd be alright.

ok i wouldent go that far. Theres not that many computers out there that can do that. But i playied half life 2 full settings with no slowdown. And if you already have a computer like that why are you in my thread. This is just a cheap gaming computer for people like me with no cash lol. Im only lookign to get like 500 for it. with the monitor plus shipping. ill erase everything on the cpu before shipping.

ok i wouldent go that far. Theres not that many computers out there that can do that. But i playied half life 2 full settings with no slowdown. And if you already have a computer like that why are you in my thread. This is just a cheap gaming computer for people like me with no cash lol. Im only lookign to get like 500 for it. with the monitor plus shipping. ill erase everything on the cpu before shipping.
I imagine that's a good deal, it's a nice desktop... should perform well for someone... good luck!

Is that monitor LCD or CRT? I've seen people advertise flat CRT screens as flatscreens, just want to be sure it is an LCD screen.

htm im not sure actually id ont think its LCD but its not the huge 1 like CRT so it may be lcd. Its less then a inch thick and weighs like 5 pounds. So i guess its lcd.

well if u and rockey wanna team up and add it up to like 450+ shipping ill split it up. not taking the powersupply out thou lol thats free with purchase.

fiqure about 75+shipping for screen and 375 for the computer mouse keyoard if u want all that garbage. not willing to part with either 1 sepratley inless they are both sold.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mega1268

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mega1268
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies