Fast and inexpensive test tones

Rockguy475
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
houston
So I was setting my gains yesterday and the only thing I was missing was a test tone cd. None of my local audio shops carried any and neither did Walmart or radio shack. I was starting to get frustrated bc I did not want to have to go online and order a cd then wait to have it shipped AND pay for S&H.

Luckily I decided to try my iPhone and searched "test tones" in the iTunes Store. They had everything i needed plus more. You can download a 50hz and 1Khz tone at just 99 cents apiece! They also have a much larger variety of tones but that was all i needed. Hope this helps someone. Much more convenient then buying a whole cd.

Would be cool if they were free but pm me your address I got some thumb drives to send
You can actually listen to them for free if you can hook up your iPhone to ur stereo. iTunes let's u preview for free each track for 30 seconds... Some let u preview up to a min.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.