False wall/loading wall?

You could set it up normally facing the rear. The for the false wall, build a frame and use a mesh wire to fill the holes. Throw carpet over that. Should be strong if braced properly and provide the sub with more air space. I don't believe this would effect sub level waves and should solve all problems.

You could set it up normally facing the rear. The for the false wall, build a frame and use a mesh wire to fill the holes. Throw carpet over that. Should be strong if braced properly and provide the sub with more air space. I don't believe this would effect sub level waves and should solve all problems.
I don't see what "problems" would occur with it loading off a piece of MDF. It basically acts like the back wall/lid of the trunk, it's just moved up a foot or two.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.