Faital Pro 6FE200 ? or suggestions

benny215

ive never heard these in person but i have heard some good things about it, plus the specs look promising.any one have any experience with these. im in between getting these or the eminence alpha 6c's because im looking for a 4ohm mid to play from 100hz-4500hz give or take, that get fairly loud 92-96 db sensitivity. if you can recommend another option for me that will be in the $50 and under price range per mid that would be appreciated.

This will be running off my ppi p900.4 145 watts per channel at 4 ohms. also any recommendations on super tweeters that would pair nicely. doesnt need to be excruciatingly loud considering im only running a pair of mids up front for now, no custom doors.

I looked it up. It's weird, says 4 ohm model but on the specs it says 8 ohms. you may wanna call PE and get that cleared up. If it's 4 ohms I say go for it. PE has a 45 day return policy plus I'm pretty sure it will sound good as long as you properly deaden and seal up the doors. For further info on that ask Trumpet or some of the other guys on here. They helped me out with that to get my JBL ms62c's sounding PHENOMENAL. What I like about those faitalpro's is they have a high frequency range so you could pair them with a tweet and run them form 80hz - 3500hz then the tweets 3500hz and up to keep them from burning up or being harsh.

Yea that speaker comes in both 8 ohms n 4 ohms. And for the tweeter I'd honestly would prefer one of the tweeters you mentioned but my only concern is the mid being 95db, is would those tweeters keep up

Soundqubued supertweeters will keep up and have a very full bodied sound. Won't be harsh unless you throw a lot of power at them. Only need 15-25watts to get very loud.

SQ's sound good, as do the PE PA165's and Eminence. All of them get plenty loud and have good clarity. I haven't heard the Faital's, so can't comment on those.

I would get a small amp for your supertweeters as HU power *****...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.