Factory Radio removal in cavalier

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yup.

It's really easy...

Screw/Bolts in:

Top middle vent, side panels of both sides, gold heads in glove box. Slide top of dash off, take out remaining screws holding dash bezel on, replace radio, replace parts.

Take me about 15 minutes to do a a new deck install...

nG

Thanks much

The screw is inside the vent?

Im not looking at the car now, just want a heads up for the install.

Like, there's a plastic cover and a screw holds it in, it's like the defrost vent. Take the molding off, then there is also a screw underneath after you take it off.

There's mass screws.... just and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I've probably done 50 of these...

nG

Never understood why they made it to where you have to take off the dash to get to it. Fawking ghey!

Easy if you done...........50 of them, but a pain in the arese if it is your first time. I hated doing deck installs in the cavy's.

My Focus is so simple. Get a plastic flathead, pop the trim piece and take out 4 bolts. Bingo, bango, lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.