F/s zed made hifonics eagle & hawk

Item(s) for Sale: Zed made goodness here , and pretty **** rare. I'm wanting to get a little more juice into my next setup. Not sure where i'm going in the setup but any and all trades are welcome just post up. Old school , new school it don't matter.

Power is 45x2/170x1 for the hawk , 45x4/150x2 for the eagle. they have AMAZING crossover sections on them with 10-5300hz hp/lp and even bp on the rear channels of the 4 channel. PURE SQ right here.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 cosmetic , 10/10 mechanical

Price: 200+Ship/OBO for the pair or a killer trade.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

7feb7e37.jpg
10ba8339.jpg
14af2190.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

what was it about these that you didn't like?

just wondering as I just bought them both about 2 days ago and am awaiting for them in the mail along with the Falcon.

also tempted to buy that hawk from you as well.... hmmmm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.