SOLD F/S trade. SUV pic look

Participant count
  • Participant list

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
Here it is, I am considering selling my car. Runs good just bored of it and would like to go with a larger one like a excursion or something. It is in good shape.I can get more pics if needed. This is just a quick one I just took. I have a folder with all the work that has been done. New tires and much more done. I bought this off a friend who had bought a new one and never really used this much, she bought the same thing as this only a newer year. It rides great it has 4x4 power windows, locks. mirrors, the mirros are electric and fold in for off road. It is automatic and has 182,000 on it and runs strong with out a problem. I just did a 6 hr road trip with it a few weeks ago and it ran great, it has a 6 in it, not to bad on gas. I just want to go newer and larger. I like large suvs, this is larger than the new style blazers but not has larger as the tahoes and expeditions. About the same in height just not width. KBB book values are as........

private party value

New York • January 11, 2005

1994 Isuzu Trooper S Sport Utility 4D

Engine: V6 3.2 Liter

Trans: Automatic

Drive: 4 Wheel Drive

Mileage: 182,000

Consumer Rated Condition: Good

"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history , the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings for This Car $3,325

Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

Engine: V6 3.2 Liter

Trans: Automatic

Drive: 4 Wheel Drive

Mileage: 182,000

Equipment

Air Conditioning

Rear Air

Power Steering

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Tilt Wheel

Cruise Control

AM/FM Stereo

Single Compact Disc

Running Boards

Alloy Wheels

Retail Value Search Local Listings for This Car $5,285

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history . This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

one other thing I forgot to mention about this is it has winter and power drive on it as well, that power drive makes a huge diffrence in the gas as well, I leave it off but I have had it on and seen the diff in gas. Also The stereo will not come with it a cd player will but no amps subs etc. It will be stock tweets 6.5's etc. It is dirty in the pic I have not washed it in about 3-4months. But when its waxed up and clean it sparkles.

No one interested? I am not looking for anything close to either book value. Shoot some offers, just looking for some decent offer to use for a downpayment. Just figuring instead of trading it in and getting less I would rather sell it and let someone have a nice reliable 4x4, that is in very good condition.

woot woot, look at that hoss, hes got the trooper going , good guy here, and a good off road vehicle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Bump for a buddy...Hey chris i need your help again...i need a slim ps2 you think your buddy can find one and maybe a flip down cheap, i have aux imputs in my headunit...and thought id be nice to put them to use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif let me know

Mike

This is intended for the bump thou //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

take this up, looking at a street bike now as well. So I am going to need to sell this with in the next 2months or so. If interested let me know to hold it or something. I am flexible on price and everything. I am having new brake work done and a tune up done in the next week or so. That is $400.00 just to have these done. I am willing to let this go a good chunk below book on here if it saves me from having to list it on ebay

Well the only thing is the brakes, that are getting done this week, I have been trying to get them in but my g/fs dad has been busy at his shop ( he owns his own auto garage) so for me to wait and get it done well i rather do. I prob am gona have new rotors on it as well. And the tune up done. As I said I just did cleveland and back and albany and back. So I have driven this many miles. And as for the high miles, its a long story but I can tell you basicaly, my aunts friend that I bought this off of, I call her my aunt as well. Well she lived in Nj, had a job in pa and had to drive, her job had her driving all over states etc, and then when my aunt moved up here her friend would drive from nj to up here almost every weekend for a few months. Miles got high and she sold it to me and she bought another one. The thing is awsome. I just had a baby, so I make sure everything is up to date on this. It does burn a little oil, but never really nothing. I just noticed it when I was doing the long drives. But oil is changed regulary. I have all paper work ever done. Has 4 like new tires that are not really old. She had $1300.00 worth of work done to it before I bought it off of her. She wanted to make sure everything was well for me. All the compresion checks etc. There is a tick sometimes to it and that is very common on these. If you really are interested we can set up something to meet etc. I am about 4 hrs I believe from cleveland. Or I can send more pics etc. This has almost everything power. Just no moon roof or leather. I can get interior pics if you want.

one thing I dont know if I mentioned in this was in that picture the car prob was not washed for about 3 weeks. It holds it shine very well. She took really good care of this waxing it and washing it. few small burn holes inside like 3 i think in the back, but then again this is 10yrs old.My thing is that I want a bike, so i have a friend that is gona give me a good deal on a grandam to use in the winter or when it rains. 4x4 in this works flawlessly as well.

Oh with that 1300 she had put into it, it included the 4 tires and a new catalatic converter. all together with those 2 it was like $1,000 so there was nothing major done. Anything on this is mainly normal stuff and I got all the paper work to prove it, tranny runs fine.

ok I will take more pics tomorrow of it. Shipping isnt too much I know from colorodo to here for my friends car was 800 and it was that much because it was out of the way. but if vegas is in a route it would be alot cheaper. I wouldnt even think twice, i would drive this there :0) but I dont fly and would need to drive back lol. But you could always fly here and get a temp plate and drive it home.

Heck to prove that it wasnt washed look at the front right tire lol you can see the brake dust and dirt. I am serious this paint is shiny I hope its nice out tomorrow I will wash and wax it and then get some pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.