Participant count
  • Participant list

stirfri4202
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown audio SAZ-4500D amplifier perfect working order

Item(s) Description/Condition:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172922634605

Up for sale is my sundown audio 4500d amp.

Ive owned this amp since 2010 it was hooked up in an suv I had at the time powering two 15's at 4 ohm total. I owned the car for less than a year and when I sold it I kept my amp. I've always said I would never sell it and I would get another suv and do it justice but it never happened. I think now the time has come to let this amp go and really someone happy I rather it go to someone who could wire this thing down to one ohm and really bang. Money is tight lately and it's a my loss your gain situation at this point. I just want to see it go to a good home. It has been stored indoors in a smoke and pet free bedroom since 2011.

There is a Small imperfection on the black finish of the amp from when I first mounted the seat bracket was too close to the side of the amp when I folder the seat back upright.

Located in upstate NY

Ive made a very well built wooden shipping crate for it so you know you will get it in perfect condition delivered to your door.

-Double Sided Through Hole Epoxy PCB

-Efficiency : 86% @ 4 ohm, at 100Hz

-24dB/Oct Variable Crossover

-Multi-Way Protection Circuitry

-(Thermal/Over Current/Speaker Short/Speaker DC Protection)

-Variable Subsonic Filter

-Variable Bass Boost

-Variable Low Pass Filter

-Variable Phase Shift

-Dual Zero(0) Gauge Power Supply Connectors

-Tested Voltage & THD : 12.8V & Less than 1% THD

-Operating Voltage : DC 10V~18V (Absolute Maximum 18.5 volts)

-Digital Class-D Linkable Mono Block Amplifier

-1 Ohm Stability

-Wired Remote Controller

-MSRP $2149 USD

Thank you for looking!

Price:

I've come way down from my original $900 listing I really thought it would have gone for more.

$725 shipped to cont. US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I can ship whatever carrier you want to rely on

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.