SOLD F/S= Special addition radio

maybe if you posted pics awith your screen name and date on them people would be more inclined to buy especially since you only have 6 posts. also references wouldnt hurt if you had em either.

Trade ya one of these for it:

HookedonPhonics.jpg

that was wrong....I am sorry about the spelling... I was in a hurry. Can't help about the # of posts. If someone wants it then its there..If not well ok too.

As mentioned above....

This is an extremely rare and high-end item. As such, people are naturally leery of just sending some random guy over the internet $750. So... if you have the ability, I would highly HIGHLY suggest you try to snap a few decent-quality pictures of the unit (read: no cell-phone pics), more than likely with a white piece of paper showing your screen name and the date. This will at the very least show potential buyers that:

1. You do actually OWN the item and are not scamming with a product name only

2. Your item is in good condition and appears to have been well taken-care-of

3. You are serious enough about selling that you actually went to the trouble to spend 10 minutes (max) trying to attract buyers. Simply posting an ad on a forum doesn't really show this, unfortunately.

This is the customary method of selling on this forum, especially for relatively new users who have no or little feedback or reputation gained from selling to member of this or other forums in the past. I'd also suggest adding some info on how you expect payment, i.e., PayPal, money order, etc.

Just trying to help you out here a little bit, since this is indeed a nice unit, and I'd like to see you get a fair price out of it, while someone in turn gets a stellar piece of equipment. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Good luck!

I am a product trainer for Kenwood USA. I live in Corpus Christi and I was in Arizona this weekend for training. My boss asked me if I could put it up for sale. This is a very good item. It will be shipped from Arizona. I can get pics, but it will take me a day. I really don't need the money, just tring to help him move the product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.