F/S Phoenix Gold Outlaw 1845.......

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold Outlaw 1845

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Limited Edition old school SQ 4ch staggered powered goodness...like new Phoenix Gold Outlaw 1845 with rare brand new optional bass knob.....

Price:

$850

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$35 shipping and insured CONUS

Item Pictures:

PhoenixGoldOutlaw002.jpg

Agree with snoopdan, the price is pretty steep. That amp without crate and papers usually goes for between $400 and $500. Quick search just found two that just recently sold on eBay (Oct.30 for $405, Nov.4 for $400).

Obviously you can list it for whatever price you want. It's a nice amp and I would be interested at a fair price.

Thanks

Agree with snoopdan, the price is pretty steep. That amp without crate and papers usually goes for between $400 and $500. Quick search just found two that just recently sold on eBay (Oct.30 for $405, Nov.4 for $400).
Obviously you can list it for whatever price you want. It's a nice amp and I would be interested at a fair price.

Thanks
Over half the amps Ive bought off ebay didn't work or have issues...The diffrence I know this amp works 100% ...I have a nice near mint Kicker XS100 guaranteed to work I bought off ebay for $380 shipped...well guess what its dead as a door nail..Ebay sided with the seller in a dispute...If you want it you can have it for $150...if you think ebay is such a great place less than half what I got it for...Ebay is full of scammers and crooks...This amp was over $1000 new and works absolutely perfect and not a scratch on it....maybe youll luck up and find one on ebay...Good Luck

Its a M100 and M50 under one sink. The Caps will have to be done if they are original as they are leaking and will cause damage if not addressed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.