SOLD F/S or F/T

pontiacgt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tn
2 15 2003 audiobahn immotral subs awis15 quad 2 ohm woofers they are like new

2 12 audiobahn eternal sereis awes12p they are like new been used less then 10 hours eneded up buyinh the 15's the eternal are the 2004 model's

1 planet audio pa 2500d used about a month

open to offers or trades email is bigp621@aol.com

can get pics anytime just let me know thanks

2 15 2003 audiobahn immotral subs awis15 quad 2 ohm woofers they are like new
2 12 audiobahn eternal sereis awes12p they are like new been used less then 10 hours eneded up buyinh the 15's the eternal are the 2004 model's

1 planet audio pa 2500d used about a month

open to offers or trades email is bigp621@aol.com

can get pics anytime just let me know thanks
Prices for the 15 immortals?...

you got pics of it whats it handle and what ohm load is the woofer
I can get them...It looks like the ones if you click on my avatar, but its a 15.

Its a quad aluminum 1ohm w/ double stiff and a single soft spider... Its near new (maybe 10 hours of use) and it has the logo which is hard to come by these days. 1500-2000rms and have been known to be burped at 16,000 watts. I have a fellow forum member that would refer me no questions asked. I have 30+ feedback on ebay.

You can put it in anywhere from 3^3 sealed all the way to 8+ if you wanted. The thing about the Inhuman is that they get super loud while still staying accurate. I would recommend it in around 4.5 @ 35hz for daily. I have 2 12 in my car right now and have a couple other Inhumans I wouldnt sell. Im just bored with the set-up I have for competition and want to try something different.

BTW, that pic doesnt give the subs justice, the 15 is ~55lbs w/ no chrome BS.

Im at work till 11:00pm C tonight....Cant get you a pic till tomorrow, I dont have digital camera but Ill have a buddy from this forum take a pic if hes willing to.. You got pics..?

BTW, I dont have the rubber gasket for the screw holes. ( I cant stand them when your taking the sub in and out)

yea man its cool i got pics will take them today pulling them out of my car today i got 5000 watts im going to through to the 15 if everything works out let me know man hit me at my email with pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pontiacgt

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
pontiacgt
tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date