SOLD 2 15 magnum d2s

scammer.gif
REPOST from here: http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=60350&page=2&pp=15

I AM SELLING 2 15IN MAGNUM D2S..1 MONTH OLD..300US EACH.BOTH IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.ONLY SELLING BECAUSE I GOT A NEW CAR AND THEY WONT FIT IN THE TRUNK.THEY COME WITH BOXES AND INNSTRUCTION MANUALS..I AM PAYPAL VERIFIED AND ONLY DEAL WITH PAYPAL.THERE IS ALSO 11 MONTHS WARRANTY LEFT..IF UR WONDERING Y IM SELLING THEM SO CHEAP ASK ME!. IF INTERESTED PLZ EMAIL ME AT gamemaster007123@yahoo.com

maybe it was just mine but my magnums never came with instruction manuals or maybe these mags you claim you have don't exist. i also thought a month ago the magnums were all sold out? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif i'll tell you what, considering the shady circumstances of this deal if you ship me the mags i will give you $50 through paypal as soon as i get them. let me know if you are interested

WeDgE sums it up in the other thread ...

Risk it if you want, but if you don't find any subs on your doorstep, don't complain.

- Steve

I AM SELLING 2 15IN MAGNUM D2S..1 MONTH OLD..300US EACH.

BOTH IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.ONLY SELLING BECAUSE I GOT A NEW CAR AND THEY WONT FIT IN THE TRUNK.THEY COME WITH BOXES AND INNSTRUCTION MANUALS..I AM PAYPAL VERIFIED AND ONLY DEAL WITH PAYPAL.THERE IS ALSO 11 MONTHS WARRANTY LEFT..IF UR WONDERING Y IM SELLING THEM SO CHEAP ASK ME!. IF INTERESTED PLZ EMAIL ME AT gamemaster007123@yahoo.com

So I did ask him. This is his response:

well to tell u the truth these subs were stolen off a semi truck...thats y im selling so cheap.ive never sold them on a forum before but i have more then i can sell on the street.so i am selling them on here. 325 shipped

I don't know what the deal is but it doesn't seem like someone is playing with a full deck either way.

I AM SELLING 2 15IN MAGNUM D2S..1 MONTH OLD..300US EACH.BOTH IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.ONLY SELLING BECAUSE I GOT A NEW CAR AND THEY WONT FIT IN THE TRUNK.THEY COME WITH BOXES AND INNSTRUCTION MANUALS..I AM PAYPAL VERIFIED AND ONLY DEAL WITH PAYPAL.THERE IS ALSO 11 MONTHS WARRANTY LEFT..IF UR WONDERING Y IM SELLING THEM SO CHEAP ASK ME!. IF INTERESTED PLZ EMAIL ME AT gamemaster007123@yahoo.com

So I did ask him. This is his response:

well to tell u the truth these subs were stolen off a semi truck...thats y im selling so cheap.ive never sold them on a forum before but i have more then i can sell on the street.so i am selling them on here. 325 shipped

I don't know what the deal is but it doesn't seem like someone is playing with a full deck either way.
that's funny. how could stolen subs have an 11 month warranty? i am sure stereo integrity will service stolen magnums? he claims he is selling them so cheap but he is only $25 cheaper then buying them at SI.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

007gamemaster

007gamemaster
sask,canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jemorgan85