F/S OR F/T...Audison 6.5 Voce Coaxial Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

gumbeelee

Item(s) for Sale:

Audison 6.5 Voce Coaxial Speakers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Speakers are in excellent condition and work perfectly. I am a car audiophile and i take care of my equipment.

Price:

$155.00 shipped or I will trade for a set of Hertz, Focal, or JL 6.5 components or a pioneer deh-80prs headunit..thanx

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:
Audison 6.5 Voce Coaxial Speakers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Speakers are in excellent condition and work perfectly. I am a car audiophile and i take care of my equipment.

Price:

$155.00 shipped or I will trade for a set of Hertz, Focal, or JL 6.5 components or a pioneer deh-80prs headunit..thanx

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Any pics?

I am getting ready to take them out of truck...i have only had them for about 4 months...sound amazing...just want to go to compoenents...i am taking them out in a couple of days or before if i sale them or trade them....they basically look brand new...thanx

Any interest in a :

New in Box focal polyglass 27 v1 sub

Focal k2 power 13ks 5" sub

Sony es xm 5026 amp

Alpine iva-c800 flip out screen deck

Alpine dva 5205 dvd player

I am looking for a set of coax for my father in laws truck. Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks

Any interest in a :

New in Box focal polyglass 27 v1 sub

Focal k2 power 13ks 5" sub

Sony es xm 5026 amp

Alpine iva-c800 flip out screen deck

Alpine dva 5205 dvd player

I am looking for a set of coax for my father in laws truck. Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.