F/S Louisiana_CRX's famous CRX

What kinda batts are in it?

Mannnn....so what you gonna come with this year?

And i better see ya at shows this year....not many of them this year...but enough.....i never even really met ya haha...just got a bunch of vids

Yeah I'm gonna try to make a few of the shows down south in the DDR //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.....I've had the CRX for about 8 years I think now and ready to try new things...I hope to get some pics....soon...I'll probably tinker on it some as I'm gathering all the extra parts together for it....I haven't decided on battery as of yet....It will include at least one good quality battery though .....

kinda hard to sell a car with no pics;\
just about all the southern members have seen it at some show at some point.

theres a lot of others that have seen it as well.

there are pics floating around on here of it. im sure other sites as well

hes done a lot of work to it. especially since i was down there and saw it with pieces all over the place

I have a couple of older pics of the car...but none with the body kit....I've only installed the front and rear pieces...I still have the side skirts...all the pieces were brand new but I bought them one section at a time.....I need to do some minor work to the shaved door handles also....mainly adjustments....like I said I'll still do a little tinkering on it till it sells....Just because I enjoy it....I'd love for someone to be able to enjoy this as a nice daily and competition vehicle...

Here is a closeup of the pic in my sig.

showrex017.jpg

If only you were 2000 miles closer. I would have picked this up automatically!

Drive it down to California and I'll pay for your gas and a plane ticket back!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Plus a $250 labor fee. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Louisiana_CRX

5,000+ posts
dem shoes......
Louisiana_CRX
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies