f.s. like new ppi bk1800.1 amp ( bass knob/wire/book) will trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

big scott

blazin low, and loud
edgewood, md
Item(s) for Sale:

like new not a scratch on it. used for about 2weeks. never clipped as i was braking in my sub with this amp so had the gain down. only reason for selling is i pick up a bigger amp.

will come with... bass knob--wire--manual--amp box.

willing to trade.....

offer up, never know...

Item(s) Description/Condition:

like new. no scratches ..... no striped screw....

Price:

$200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included if on the east coast. if on the west coast add $10.

also dont do paypal anymore, they screwed me out of $800 .

so postal money orders only.

OK AS OF 3/7/15 ILL TAKE PAYPAL . I HAVE SETUP A PAYPAL BACK ACCT. JUST FOR P.P . THIS WAY THEY ANT SCREW ME.

SO ILL DO PAYPAL.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys, make offer or trade offers... price is not set in stone.

i need....

8ch processor

knu ofc 1/0 wire

tablet

power door poppers for 2 door

parts for 1st gen. s10/s10 blazer

wood working tools....

or ?????????????

can add cash on my end if needed.

also looking for...

amg batterys

sq hdc3 15" d2

soundqbed super tweeters

soundqbed pro 6.5's

sq or aq 4ch amp ( the older version )

about 20ft of knu ofc 1/0 wire

speaker box carpet ( black )

or?????

can add cash for the right deal.....

how did paypal screw you over for 800 bucks
it was all over the sale of a rc heli. i sold it for $800 the guy got it, 2 weeks later he did a dispute on me saying it did not work. witch was bull crap as i used it the day i send it to him just to make sure all was good. plus he got a dam good heli for cheep. ( i had 2 grand in it ) . and way let just say paypal screwed me. he got the heli and the money back.

i told my bank about it, they gave me the money back. now that did an investigation took 3 weeks. they said p.p. had screwed me and did not even make him send heli back.

so yes i got my money back from my bank. and paypal had to pay it out of there pocket. i had to jump throw hoops just to get it back. all the stress as i had not money to my bills.

at that time i had my paypal connected to my every day bank acct. not any more. and was not even going to use them anymore but nobody wants to send money orders anymore. every body wants to use paypal. so im stuck. so this time i opened a bank acct. just for paypal. so when i get money in my paypal it will go into my bank, then ill transfer it to my every day acct.

so ya paypal screwed me 2 times. did not get the heli back and they sent the money back to him.

and my bank is going after paypal even more as im not the only one that had paypal do something like this. as far as i know there a class action suite.

so there you go. if it was not for people wanting to use paypal i would kick them to the curb. but im playing it safe with them as they will never do this to me.

so to everybody with paypal watch them good, dont use your everyday bank acct. open one just for paypal. and pull it asap when you get it.

How does this compare to the soundstream Ta.1 2000? i was interested in that but am worried about how "cheap" it is, and this seems like it would push around the same for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...