f.s. like new ppi bk1800.1 amp ( bass knob/wire/book) will trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

big scott

blazin low, and loud
edgewood, md
Item(s) for Sale:

like new not a scratch on it. used for about 2weeks. never clipped as i was braking in my sub with this amp so had the gain down. only reason for selling is i pick up a bigger amp.

will come with... bass knob--wire--manual--amp box.

willing to trade.....

offer up, never know...

Item(s) Description/Condition:

like new. no scratches ..... no striped screw....

Price:

$200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included if on the east coast. if on the west coast add $10.

also dont do paypal anymore, they screwed me out of $800 .

so postal money orders only.

OK AS OF 3/7/15 ILL TAKE PAYPAL . I HAVE SETUP A PAYPAL BACK ACCT. JUST FOR P.P . THIS WAY THEY ANT SCREW ME.

SO ILL DO PAYPAL.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I would take the bk over that any day
thanks. and ya i would to.

ok guys..

to thow a few more things i would trade for.....

dso nano v3 o-scope

or

SMD DD-1 Distortion Detector and SMD CC-1 Crossover Calibrator would do both of them used of coarse for my amp...

or

a nice true rms clamp meter and a true rms dmm .

ok guys, make offer or trade offers... price is not set in stone.
i need....

8ch processor

knu ofc 1/0 wire

tablet

power door poppers for 2 door

parts for 1st gen. s10/s10 blazer

wood working tools....

or ?????????????

can add cash on my end if needed.
iPad 2 16gb with a pretty cracked screen. totally functional and LCD isn't damaged. rough around the corners too but I'll pay both shipping and add cash

iPad 2 16gb with a pretty cracked screen. totally functional and LCD isn't damaged. rough around the corners too but I'll pay both shipping and add cash
i did see your ad and was going to offer until you said the screen was all cracked up.

sorry if it did not have that i would.

when it comes down to it they would be pretty much neck and neck in performance. Ive seen the Ta1.3000d tested. But not the 2000. im sure they would be pretty close to the same performance. The BK1800's are nice amps
not helping my tread.

and the bk's are nice amps.

i did see your ad and was going to offer until you said the screen was all cracked up.
sorry if it did not have that i would.
how about a like new ct sounds 500.1? it's rated at 12.5. prob does around 900 @ 1ohm, will still pay shipping for both and it comes in original box

how about a like new ct sounds 500.1? it's rated at 12.5. prob does around 900 @ 1ohm, will still pay shipping for both and it comes in original box
wow thanks for the offer, really. but dont need a mono amp unless its a sq 2200 amp .......

i listed really what i need/looking for. do you have anything i listed ??

wow thanks for the offer, really. but dont need a mono amp unless its a sq 2200 amp .......
i listed really what i need/looking for. do you have anything i listed ??
best I have is a 6ch clarion equalizer. I have a few wood tools if you could be more specific as to which you need

hows it not? he asked how it compared to another good amp thats technically a stronger amp. I said the bk1800 will probably run neck and neck with a stronger amp? how is that not helping? i said they are nice amps? Im not being a d1ck just wondering how praising amp doesnt help the guy asking possibly buy yours instead?
well if i was new and i read what you said ^^^^ i would go buy the " stronger amp " right ? it cant be stronger and run neck and neck right ?

i dont want to fight, cant we all just get along... lol

but lets keep this to me selling of this amp.

well if i was new and i read what you said ^^^^ i would go buy the " stronger amp " right ? it cant be stronger and run neck and neck right ?

i dont want to fight, cant we all just get along... lol

but lets keep this to me selling of this amp.
ok i could kind of see that you mean.... i removed the other one, i worded it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...