F/S I <3 Haters Decals/Stickers...

haters.jpg

smexy

check this out before you buy from him

Car Audio Classifieds
You are the reason for this sticker.. I heart haters you have become number ONE thank you sir...

Hey notice in that thread there even talking about your ****** service. HaHa Now thats funny you get dissed in that post and now your copping it here just shows your double ****** at least I fixed my issue.. haha Oh btw you still owe me $150+ thats why your mad did you think I for got?

Now move on little boy go play with your 20+ year old pos car... BTW you homeless yet, living in your car yet? Because I am sitting in a brand new house in NapTown.. HaHa nice try and good bye loser...

BTW anyone else that was all settled over there the guy never wanted that to happen he just never checked his email even said that in his post and his amp was long shipped I bet its in his car already.. LoL

You are the reason for this sticker.. I heart haters you have become number ONE thank you sir...
Hey notice in that thread there even talking about your ****** service. HaHa Now thats funny you get dissed in that post and now your copping it here just shows your double ****** at least I fixed my issue.. haha Oh btw you still owe me $150+ thats why your mad did you think I for got?

Now move on little boy go play with your 20+ year old pos car... BTW you homeless yet, living in your car yet? Because I am sitting in a brand new house in NapTown.. HaHa nice try and good bye loser...

BTW anyone else that was all settled over there the guy never wanted that to happen he just never checked his email even said that in his post and his amp was long shipped I bet its in his car already.. LoL
owe you $150? ha with all that work done to your wife's civic that you happened to do while you were street racing a stock civic (then lied to her about it) you owe me.

My "service"? I believe all of my issues were resolved before anything like that had come up, except for that snoopysnooper douche who put unrealistic time limits on when he needed things at his house. All that i didnt do for him was give him the tracking number. Although I have proof that it was shipped next day.

So continue to try and put me on blast? Speaking of which maybe if you knew so much about me you would know that i'm living comfortably in a 4 year old 3 bedroom/2 bath house on the East side of orlando.

Good luck in indianapolis seeing as you own no business anymore and have been on unemployment for over a year while still receiving paychecks from your wifes "business" warped toys. Now take that to the bank or the IRS. Scumbag should be prohibited from selling here also as it looks like people have had to wait inordinate amounts of time for you to respond to paying customers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RetroAudioinc

5,000+ posts
Custom Car Audio Decals
RetroAudioinc
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies