F/S HiFonics Vulcan VII 2ch Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caraudiopro1984

Senior VIP Member
HiFonics Vulcan VII 2ch Amp. Works perfect. In great shape, ZED made from 1988 (see pics). I have good feedback on iTrader, and I can Skype, FaceTime or send video of it working before any transaction.

$125 shipped (lower 48)

kfoQ379.jpg

z9UDrTE.jpg

3L4bHmU.jpg

ddVuTNY.jpg

ZWyuzua.jpg

f7L5oLN.jpg

uWWJVgy.jpg

l2Z5ayU.jpg

B8f7lKC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive ran and still have a few VII and VIII series..and I have to say that these are some really powerful and Clean sounding amps.Rated at really conservative 2ohm stable stereo and will run a nice set of 6.5 components very nicely.Great Amp!! GLWS! If I were in the market for any more amps, Id be picking this up

Dude you have brought back memories, I had one of these amps way back in the day, in a 81 Toyota corolla on a pair of pyle 12 inch pyledryvers. Good luck with sale, if the wife were not so anti-car audio storage, I would snag this just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...