F/S HiFonics Hawk 2ch Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caraudiopro1984

Senior VIP Member
HiFonics American Warriors Hawk 2ch Amp, works as it should, in good condition, has a small amount of overspray on one corner (see pics). I can Skype/FaceTime or send video of the amp working before any transaction. I have good feedback on iTrader.

$60 shipped (lower 48)

xqEBs50.jpg

j0uHhDU.jpg

RkBfLOT.jpg

awSt6p3.jpg

J2Eoun2.jpg

Nice little power house, and runs cleaner than most newer amps these days.A bit under rated as well.I had one back in 96 pushing a 600 rms JBL 10 on the daily @ 4 ohms bridged.Did well also at 4 ohms stereo on a pair of Polk 6.5 components,and later added a pair of Alpine 3/4 tweets ran @2 ohm stereo.Great amp! GLWS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yep, at the amplifiers. I get the same 14.7 volt reading when they cutoff too.
Pull it and test it at the battery post. Simple Power up test to verify if it powers up fine out of protect mode. if it does then Id be checking...
I have a Gemeni VII, Heucules VII, Pluto VII, and a Vulcan VII left out of a massive slew of VII and VIII series. They still work Excellent...
COMPLETED Hifonics Plato III
Yes, they are painted. The cover is very easy to take off and repaint to whatever color of choice to match the install.
Placed a pair in a an enclosure according to enclosure specs below on a Crescendo Skyway 3k and they seem to be doing very nice and really...

About this thread

Caraudiopro1984

Senior VIP Member
Caraudiopro1984
Vancouver, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from