Participant count
  • Participant list

ampjunkielikeme
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
nash, tn
Item(s) for Sale: SOLD SOLD SOLD directed 750d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

this amp works great.. it has been fully tested and is ready to pound a sundown sa-8 v.2 d2 ! ( that is what i would do if i were to keep it... but i have bigger plans)

it comes with all the power/speaker terminal screws. the plexi cover for the controls is still intact.

the amp has a couple light scuffs. but nothing that hurts the peformance...

8 out of 10 cosmetics

10 out of 10 for function... it works great!

the amp does rated power. (and a little bit more) it is built like a tank ... very stout and reliable amplifier.. i have not repaired the amp.. (but i could if it ever had a problem)

specs:

Dynamic Power Rating: 750 watts

S/N: > 80 dB

Freq. Range: 20-250Hz

Damping Factor: > 50

Input Sens.: 150mV to 8V

Rated Power @ 4 ohm: 275 x 1

Rated Power @ 2 ohm: 400 x 1

Rated Power @ 1 ohm: 600 x 1

Crossover: var. 18dB low-pass

Bass EQ: Yes 8 dB

RCA Output: Yes, mono

High speed MOSFET switching power

supply

*High current, high efficiency MOSFET

outputs

*Switchable 8 dB bass EQ

*180° phase invert switch

*Remote subwoofer level control function

*Thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity and

short circuit protection

Price:

( take note). i have to buy bubble wrap, postage,and insurance!) yes, i insure things!) plus, i am eating paypal fees...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

amp will be packed up very well. you dont have to worry about me throwing the amp in a box (without packing material) like some people do.... and i ship the same day you pay. the next day at the latest...

Item Pictures:

010-5.jpg

001-6.jpg

003-6.jpg

002-6.jpg

guts!.... the amp will come with the bottom attached....

008-5.jpg

007-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
take note that this is a re-badged 600d in the new case, and should be fully strapable with another 600d, and is with another 750d. well worth the price. @Spooney

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.