*usb

*navigation

*cd/dvd

*sat. radio

*aux input

*backup camera hookup

Clarion U.S.A. | NX409

3. Description/Condition:

Face is perfect. Ver few install scratches on sides and back of unit. Face of unit still has the original screen protector on it to keep in good condition. Has a little bit of hot glue residue on the sides, i had LED strips mounted to it at one point. When I removed them the trim ring hid the residue just fine.

i included a video i made to show the functions I used and to show the unit in working order.

4. Price: :

$400+ shipping

5. Pictures:

CLICK IMAGE FOR VID

Yes its a video showing the functions i had hooked up at the time (radio, usb, nav, dvd).

I think the VIDEO is better than pics because it shows functionality.

Purchased my new radio yesterday so no longer want trades.
Posting the last and lowest price i will take for this unit!!! $350 shipped.
do you realize that when you hover your mouse over the link that you put up there. . .the price that shows is $219.99??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO! You probably won't get what you are asking. . .but GLWS.

I have no idea whay you are talking abour sir. The cheapest place you can find this is on ebay for $399.99 and those are refurbs.

The only link provided was clarions direct link where msrp shows $999.

Im also "hovering" my mouse over my video and that link and dont see what your talking about???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.