SOLD F/S Car-puter

slowsupratt
10+ year member

Anaheim
If you don't know about car-puters there are several sites where you can read up on them. You basically have a mini computer in your car. Can also do your tuning, music, movies. whatever you want...on to the details

here is a complete working CarComputer System. Removed from a 2004 Tiburon

Computer Specs:

Xenarc 700TSV - Black Enclosure (Was custom mounted outside enclosure, missing front buttons (xenarc replace cost $7) )

C134 Mini-ITX Case - (Never saw car installation - NEW)

60 GB HD

512 MB Ram

USB WiFi Adapter

Via M10000 Mother Board

XM Direct Universal Tuner

USB GPS Adapter

Cables:

All cables are included + some. I am selling everything that was in the car as a group. This includes the VGA cable for the monitor, also a 6 foot extension for it, 15' RCA cables, DC Ground Loop Isolator, I-Plug (Head phone jack to RCA cable for discreet mounting), All power supplies (AC and DC) for the computer and TS.

I also have an Opus PSU/ Start-Up controller that I can toss into this group for a major discount off of what I was asking for it.

Price - 499!!

carputer.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.